Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Australian residents only, aged 18+
- The giveaway period starts at 10am AEST on Saturday the 16th September 2023 and finishes at 4pm AEST on Sunday the 17th September 2023.
- There is ONE prize to be won, consisting of: 1 x Pig & Pilgrim ‘The Deuce’ BBQ with additional extras (i.e: ‘fully specked’): warming rack double, deluxe rotisserie / spit kit with heat resistant gloves, and also a cast iron pan two pack, toaster rack, bbq tool accessory pack.
- The prize is valued at: $5,040 RRP
- The prize draw will take place at 4.30pm AEST on Sunday the 17th September 2023.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or credit.
Detailed Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility: The prize will be awarded to one winner who complies with the entry requirements. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry. This promotion is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pig & Pilgrim, The Friendly Inn, Kangaroo Valley Beer & BBQ Festival, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in this promotion, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the rules stated herein, and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept any decisions made by Pig & Pilgrim in relation to this promotion as final and binding. By participating in this promotion, you understand that this information gathered is intended for marketing purposes, and agree to receive marketing material from Pig & Pilgrim, of which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
3. Promotion Period: Eligible entrants can participate in this promotion in person, starting from 10am AEST on Saturday the 16th September 2023 and finishing at 4pm AEST on Sunday the 17th September 2023. All entries after 4pm AEST on Sunday 17th September 2023 are void.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can participate in this promotion at the Pig & Pilgrim food stall at the Kangaroo Valley Beer & BBQ Festival via a QR code.
Participants will need to complete the following action(s) as specified in the entry criteria:
- Purchase food from the Pig & Pilgrim food stall at the Kangaroo Valley Beer & BBQ Festival.
- Scan the QR code provided at the point of sale, and enter their name, email address and postcode.
Participants must fulfil both steps in the promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Participants that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pig & Pilgrim. Participants must provide any information requested by Pig & Pilgrim at the time of participation. Entries are restricted to one per person. Participants using fraudulent methods or attempting to circumvent the rules may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pig & Pilgrim.
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by Pig & Pilgrim. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of Pig & Pilgrim. Prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Pig & Pilgrim to use the winner's name, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Once the winner has been notified, Pig & Pilgrim will make arrangements to have their prize shipped to their specified Australian address within NSW, and also within VIC and QLD metro areas. If the winner decides to collect the prize from the Pig & Pilgrim food stall once being notified, Pig & Pilgrim will not be held liable for any issues that arise from transportation of the prize.
6. Odds: The odds of winning any given prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner notification: The winner will be selected at random and notified via email, by 5.30pm AEST on Sunday the 17th September 2023. Pig & Pilgrim shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize by 5.30pm AEST on Monday the 18th September 2023, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The winner will also be announced on Pig & Pilgrim social media accounts.
The receipt by winner of the prizes offered in this promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these by any winner (at Pig & Pilgrim’s sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the promotion and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Terms: Pig & Pilgrim reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should a virus, technical error, non-authorised human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. Pig & Pilgrim reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage the Pig & Pilgrim website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Pig & Pilgrim reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering this promotion you agree to release and hold harmless Pig & Pilgrim and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability relating to illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.